Scroll to top
Create a new inquiry
A new inquiry may be created automatically when a customer makes an inquiry through an online booking system. However, if a customer makes an inquiry via the telephone or email, a new inquiry must be created. To do this:
- From anywhere on the system, select New at the top left of the page
- Use the drop down arrow to select New Inquiry
- This will bring you to the new inquiry form. Fill in the information in the required fields
- If the inquiry has been made by an existing customer, use the magnifying glass icon to search your customer list and select the customer.
- If the inquiry has been made by a new customer, use the + icon to enter the details of the new customer.
- You can choose to follow up the inquiry with an automatic email by ticking the follow box and choosing the date you want to follow up.
- Add a comment to describe the nature of the inquiry. It’s important to include information that the Fieldworker will need to complete the job successfully here.
- You can also add a service to the inquiry by clicking + add service at the bottom right of the page.
- Type the name of the relevant service to search, or choose one from the list.
- When you have completed the form, click save changes and the inquiry will now appear in new inquiries