Add a service discount
You have 3 different ways to set up a discount:
1. Service Discount: Your discount will be applied to your whole service, without distinction between the attributes.
2. Attribute Discount: You can choose and apply different discounts to each attribute of your service.
3. Attribute Value Discount: If your service attribute has different price values you can add different discounts on each value.
If your company offers a quantity based discount for a service, you can add this as a service discount so that the correct price appears automatically when the quantity is entered into an inquiry/estimate/booking form. To add a service discount:
- Go to Settings
- Select Service Settings
- Click Service List
- Click Service Discount under the service you want to add the discount
- Click New Discount
- Enter the quantity range and the discount for this range
- Press Save
The discount range will affect the unit price. On this example, we are selling photos and the unit price is $10, if a customer wants 5 photos the unit price will change and become $9. Between 5 and 10 photos, the unit price decrease by $1 to $2, depending on the quantity. The system will automatically multiply the quantity by the new unit price