Editing inquiry details
It’s important that the inquiry details are correct to ensure that staff can respond accurately to an inquiry. To edit an inquiry
Table of contents
- Editing inquiry details
- Editing customer information
- Editing inquiry address
- Editing the source of the inquiry
- Editing property type
- Editing period required
- Editing the follow-up date
- Editing service added to the inquiry
- Editing private note
Editing inquiry details
Go to Inquiries> All Inquiries
- Select the inquiry you want or you can use the search bar if you have the INQ number, then click on the “Actions” button.
- A drop-down menu will appear so you can select “ Edit Inquiry” to enter the correct information.
Editing customer information
- You will be redirected to the “ Edit Inquiry” page so that you can edit all the information about the customer by clicking on the “ Edit Button.” Or you can add another customer by clicking on the “ Add button.”
- Then select the trading name from the drop-down menu, which can be a name (or names) that a person, partnership, or company may use that is different from the name they have registered with. To learn more about the feature, click here.
- You can also add or edit the customer properties and then select from the drop-down menu, which contains a number of customized fields that are set up to gather information about the customers’ possessions and/or dependents. To learn more about the feature, click here.
Editing inquiry address
- You can add or edit the inquiry address by removing and re-entering the empty fields. There are bookings that require multiple addresses by allowing you to add up to 3 addresses per booking, with the ability to label each address as needed. Click here for more information about adding an inquiry address or adding multiple addresses to an inquiry.
Editing the source of the inquiry
- Select the inquiry source from the drop-down menu. It helps you categorize the various communications you have with the customers according to the channel of communication they use. To learn more, click here.
Editing property type
- You can edit the property type by selecting another option from the drop-down menu. If you don’t want the dropdown field to appear in your form, you can disable it from your inquiry widget settings form. To learn more about inquiry, click here.
Editing period required
- You can select the period required to manage inquiries more efficiently. You can edit and select from the drop-down menu. To learn more about the period required and how to configure it, click here.
- If you don’t want the period-required dropdown field to appear in your form, you can disable it from your inquiry widget settings form. To learn more about the inquiry widget, click here.
Editing the follow-up date
- You can edit the follow-up date from the edit inquiry page by setting the reminder time and date from the calendar. Visit the follow-up date page for more information.
Editing service added to the inquiry
- You can edit the service that you are adding to the inquiry, delete the service and replace it with another service, or replicate it.
Editing private note
- Also, you can add or edit private notes.
- Click “Save Changes.”
For more information, please visit the Octopuspro user guide and subscribe to our youtube channel.