Stripe API Integration
Stripe is one of the largest online payment process available worldwide, it offers you a fast handle of your payments easily, also it is compatible with almost any bank account. Click here to create a new strip account.
For setting your Stripe account as a payment method on Octopuspro please follow the steps below:
- Login to your Octopuspro Account by putting your email address and password, click here.
- In the left menu, click on Settings >> Financial Settings >> Payment integration.
- Choose your online payment method, which is Stripe in this case.
After you choose your online payment software which will be Stripe in this case a window will appear as follows:
- Write down your Stripe Publishable Key and Secret Key, click here for logging in to your account on Stripe. If you don’t have a Stripe account or you are having a problem finding your Secret and Publishable keys, please scroll down and follow the steps.
Extraction of Stripe Publishable key and Secret key
- Open your Stripe account, click here.
- On the left side of the home screen that appears after you logged in there is a menu, go to that menu and click on developers, a sub menu will appear, select API keys and the two keys will appear on your screen as follows:
- Copy and paste the keys in OctoposPro as explained in the previous steps.
- For the secret key, hit on the Revealing key so the key will appear so you can copy it and past it.
Creating a new Stripe account
If you don’t have a Stripe account click here, this link will open a page which allows you to create a new Stripe account, fill in your personal information like your email, your full name and choose a password, then click the Create a new account button as seen in the picture below.
Hope that was useful for you, for more help click here.