Stripe API Integration
Stripe API Integration page list of content:
- Setup Stripe as a payment software in OctopusPro.
- Extraction of Stripe Publishable key and Secret key.
- Creating a new Stripe account.
Stripe is one of the largest online payment process available worldwide, it offers you a fast handle of your payments easily, also it is compatible with almost any bank account. Click here to create a new strip account.
Setup Stripe as a payment software in OctopusPro
For setting your Stripe account as a payment method on OctoPuspro please follow the steps below:
- Login to your OctopusPro Account by putting your email address and password, click here.
- In the left menu, click on Settings >> Financial Settings >> Payment integration.
- Choose your online payment method, which is Stripe in this case.
- After you choose your online payment software which will be Stripe in this case a window will appear as follows:
- Write down your Stripe Publishable Key and Secret Key, click here for logging in to your account on Stripe. If you don’t have a Stripe account or you are having a problem finding your Secret and Publishable keys, please scroll down and follow the steps.
Extraction of Stripe Publishable key and Secret key
- Open your Stripe account, click here.
- On the left side of the home screen that appears after you logged in there is a menu, go to that menu and click on developers, a sub-menu will appear, select API keys and the two keys will appear on your screen as follows:
- Copy and paste the keys in OctoposPro as explained in the previous steps.
- For the secret key, hit on the Revealing key so the key will appear so you can copy it and past it.
Creating a new Stripe account
If you don’t have a Stripe account click here, this link will open a page that allows you to create a new Stripe account, fill in your personal information like your email, your full name and choose a password, then click the Create a new account button as seen in the picture below.
Hope that was useful for you, for more help click here.
Subscribe to our youtube channel and stay updated watching our newest videos.