Add Period required field to your inquiry form
This page list of content:
Manage inquiries more efficiently knowing the timeframe when a customer would like to receive a service by adding the ‘Period Required’ field to your inquiry form, e.g. ‘ASAP’, ‘Next 2-5 Days’, ‘Next Week’ etc.
Setup the Period field to your Inquiry Form
In order to set up that inquiry option as a custom field, you need to follow the instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to go to Settings>>Communications>>Inquiry Form.
- Secondly, you need to activate the period field from the Inquiry widget tab.
- Scroll down to “Form field” and make the “Period required” visible.
- Make the Period required visible or hidden by clicking that button.
- Customize your place holder which will show in your inquiry form, the place holder is a text ” Period required for example which will be in the field by default and it disappears when start typing.
- As a result, the period required field will be available in your inquiry form as a list that the customer can choose options that you can set, (for example ASAP, next week, …etc).
- Note, you can make changes to this list and customize the options that the customer can choose from, for that scroll down and continue with this page.
Customize the Period required field options
Give your customer more options for choosing a suitable time for your services, if the previously mentioned list didn’t suit you, you can add a new option, also, delete an existing one.
In order to add/ delete options please follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings>>Communications>>Inquiry Form.
- Then, you need to go to the Period tab which is located in the middle up of the page.
- Here you can see the options that the customer has when selecting the period that suits him the best.
- If you don’t like any of the default existing options you can click on the (x) button on the side of that option.
- For adding a new option on the list, click on the plus sign on the right side where it says Create new.
- An empty field will appear as follows:
- Type in the option that you find suitable “Tomorrow” for example.
- After that, you need to hit the save button, and the new option will be saved
- To delete the new field click on the (x) on the side of it.
- After pressing the save button the result will be as shown:
- The new option will show in your inquiry form as:
- Also, you can see the period field when the admins set a new inquiry.
- Now in the view inquiry page you will see period required of that inquiry.
For more help make sure you visit the link below:
Do not forget to visit and subscribe to our YouTube channel in order to keep you updated about our latest features.