Find availability for booking
The system will prompt users to select a fieldworker when creating a new booking; however, if for any reason they need to change the fieldworker, they can view availability for local fieldworkers before assigning a new fieldworker to the booking. To do this:
- Go to the booking
- Click Find Availability at the top right of the page
3. By clicking Find Availability, active fieldworkers who match with this service and this booking location will appear in the list. It means that fieldworkers who are not assigned to the service or doesn’t provide this service in this booking location will not appear. If the fieldworker doesn’t have any working hours on that day, you will see “Not available on this day” next to the fieldworker’s name.
4. Click on the date to bring up the calendar and select a date, or use the blue arrows to go forward or back a day.
5. The key will show when the Fieldworker has jobs booked and when they are available. The three colors above determines the availability of the fieldworker during the day hours. If the hours are colored red, it means that the fieldworker is not available at these hours. If the hours are colored gray, it means that the fieldworker has a booking at these hours. If the hours are colored black, it means that the fieldworker is assigned to this booking at these hours.
- Go to Bookings from the main menu
- Select the type of booking you wish to view or select All Bookings
- On the booking overview click Actions
- Select Find Availability
5. Click on the date to bring up the calendar and select a date, or use the blue arrows to go forward or back a day
6. The key will show when the Fieldworker has jobs booked and when they are available.